AC/DC - The High Voltage Hub.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for AC/DC fans.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"You Shook Me All Night Long" number 1 most requested........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RIFF RAFF
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
RIFF RAFF

Number of posts : 45
Favourite AC/DC member? : Bon Scott
Registration date : 2008-04-01

"You Shook Me All Night Long" number 1 most requested........ Empty
PostSubject: "You Shook Me All Night Long" number 1 most requested........   "You Shook Me All Night Long" number 1 most requested........ EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 1:36 pm

According to the lads and or lasses over at Mobile Beat Magazine and DJ Intelligence, AC/DC's "You Shook Me All Night Long" was the number 1 most played song at wedding receptions in the US over the last 12 months.

Runner up was Justin Timberlake's "sexyback" Sleep

Good to hear AC/DC are the number 1 choice for people to kick off their married days with.......Lets hope after 16 years they're not requesting "Jailbreak".

Top 200 list here.

Last edited by The Bonny Scot on Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://acdc-highvolatagehub.forumakers.com
Acca
New Blood.
New Blood.
Acca

Number of posts : 10
Favourite AC/DC member? : Angus
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: "You Shook Me All Night Long" number 1 most requested........   "You Shook Me All Night Long" number 1 most requested........ EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 4:09 pm

The Bonny Scot wrote:
Good to hear AC/DC are the number 1 choice for people to kick off their married days with.......Lets hope after 16 years they're not requesting "Jailbreak".

lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: "You Shook Me All Night Long" number 1 most requested........   "You Shook Me All Night Long" number 1 most requested........ EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 9:44 am

I would like to have "Live Wire" played at my reception if I ever meet the right guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "You Shook Me All Night Long" number 1 most requested........   "You Shook Me All Night Long" number 1 most requested........ Empty

Back to top Go down

"You Shook Me All Night Long" number 1 most requested........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AC/DC - The High Voltage Hub. :: All Things AC/DC. :: General AC/DC talk and news.-
Jump to: